walk into the club like “what’s the wifi password”
Instead of doing that, we could:
- not do that
One of the best mom moments in TV history. I wish more parents knew how important it is to validate their children’s feelings.
depression is when you don’t really care about anything
anxiety is when you care too much about everything
and having both is just like what
tries to do things: becomes overridden with anxiety
doesn’t do things: becomes overridden with anxiety
In all honesty, the fact that im even awake right now and attempting to get ready for school should be enough.
Can i get a gold star sticker for trying and just go back to sleep?
Because i really fucking hate school.
reasons i tend to not talk
- people always interrupt me to tell another story because apparently my story isn’t good enough for their ears
- i sound like an idiot who just learned to talk two hours ago
- people seem disinterested in what i’m saying
- i hate my voice
- i have something really mean to say
- i hate you
- i repeat because this happens a lot: people interrupt me and never let me finish and i feel really shitty about myself because no one seems to want to listen to me
I wish that there was a socially acceptable way to say, “I’m having a bad mental health day and need you to pay attention to me,” without alienating everyone.
or: “I’m having a bad mental health day and need to be on my own for a while so please don’t be mad if I cancel our plans on short notice.”